RLA Uniflex Additive
Uniflex Additive is used in our grout to improve flexibility when used over timber floors. It is also used with our cement based adhesives when thet are used in immerersed situations like in swimming pools.
- Uniflex Additive is a white, high solids, flexible acrylic additive.
- It can be used internally or externally on wall and floor surfaces.
- Uniflex Additive when mixed with RLA/Atlas cement based adhesives can be used to bond tiles over concrete, render, rendered brickwork, block work.
- Uniflex Additive can be used with RLA/Atlas Cement based adhesives to fix tiles over most waterproofing membranes. However it is advisable to contact the manufacturer prior to commencing.
- Uniflex Additive can be mixed with RLA/Atlas Grout’s, for grouting applications where movement is anticipated, like over timber floors.
- Uniflex additive can be mixed with neat cement for use as a slurry coat.
- Uniflex Additive can be mixed with sand and cement for use as a splash coat.
- Uniflex Additive can be mixed with sand & cement screeds / renders to increase their strength and flexibility.
NB: View TDS & MSDS in order to gain more details.